Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally.....I'm baaack!!!

Sorry it has been SO long since I have paid attention to this blog! Summer and life happened! But now I am back and as excited as ever to give these grains the attention they deserve!

I just taught an Enrichment class last night and tasted some really wonderful grainy foods! Hope to have some of those recipes to share with you very soon! Unfortunately I was also on pain medication for my back so I am not sure I shared all that I wanted to about grains but what a great bunch of ladies attended. I had a great time! Thank you for the opportunity!

I love chatting with other people about how to use these grains in so many different ways! They inspire me with their ideas & experiences. It is not just about flour & whole grain breads, you can put grains in anything! Just think outside the box! Please continue to share your recipes & experiences here.

The food last night was so tasty, making me really glad that I chose that name for this blog because it really is true!

Keep on graining!

No comments:

Post a Comment