Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just the beginning.....


Finally.......I am ready to give this Grain Blog a whirl! I am excited and hope it will grow and progress as we all learn & share together. First I will post all the recipes we had at Education Day. So glad you were brave enough to try them and actually enjoyed them! Grains can be tasty!

Next, I have decided to "highlight" one particular grain at a time for a couple of reasons. One is, it will be easier for me to really provide in depth info on that grain and two, it will allow you to focus on and try one grain at a time so as not to feel overwhelmed or burdened to know it all at once.

Be patient, this is still a learning process for me too. Please visit often and PLEASE share your experiences & yummy recipes!

Let's begin our Grain Journey!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipes! This blog is going to be very useful for my family!

    ReplyDelete